- Act as a guardian of the Sysnet brand and all associated brands with active input into the evolution of each brand.
- Ensure all round compliance of creative material to all brand elements such as; values, corporate identity and brand value proposition.
- Undertake promotional and advertising design for online and print promotional materials from concept through to production/print ready artwork.
- Undertake solution/product support material for end-users from concept though to production/print ready artwork.
- Print procurement – source providers and maintain up-to-date knowledge of prices, processes and deadlines/delivery as required.
- Maintain and archive electronic graphic files (asset management and job tracking).
- Degree or relevant qualification in Design or related subject, or equivalent experience. Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge and advanced use of Adobe Creative suite for print (Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design).
- Ability to produce high quality digital materials for social media and web, such as static/animated web banners, motion graphics (e.g. gifographics) and videos.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office / Outlook and related software; especially Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and use of video creation and editing tools – Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects.
- Experience in the printing process and specifications.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal).
Key Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills coupled with self-motivation to meet deadlines under short notice and changing brief.
- Ability to interpret and respond to requests from internal customers and external clients.
- Ability to contribute to creative ideas but also to follow direction from key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and deadlines with without supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening ability to apply these at all levels in a professional manner.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com