Title: Managing Information Security Consultant
Grade Scale: 6-4
The role at all grades will require 5+ years’ of specific Information Security consulting and assessment experience. The post holder will have attained relevant industry qualifications. The post holder will have proven ability to lead and manage teams and to win projects. The post holder will require no direct supervision and be able to manage and lead less senior colleagues across (people, time and financial) on their nominated projects. Grade promotion will be recognized by the complexity of the projects being managed, the value of those projects and the assistance the post holder is able to provide in the advancement of the sales of the business.
The following lists the roles that would be performed by the post holder.
Key Responsibilities Grades 6-4
- Own the success of multiple projects
- Delivery of final Documentation to the clients
- Be able to deliver results to clients and to discuss these with client senior management
- Manage and supervise Grade 12-7 personnel
- Ability to discover, present. propose and close sales opportunities with clients and prospects
- Present at external events and at formal proposal demonstrations
- Have a detailed understanding the IS marketplace and the published standards.
- Have a detailed understanding of the wider IS GRC frameworks and environments
- Be able to create, manage, and oversee Information Security Programs, Business Continuity Planning and Change Control functions
- Be able to ‘second’ for senior colleagues if required (Grade 4)
- Own Internal projects
- Technical and enterprise problem / resolution skills
- High level (Board Room) Communication Skills both orally and written
- Proven Programme delivery and management skills
- International Experience
- Additional spoken languages would be a bonus but not essential
- Masters, Bachelor or equivalent education
- At least two security certification such as CISSP, QSA/QPASP, CISM, CISA, CCNA, CCDA, CCSA.
- 5+ years of PCI DSS and information security experience
If interested; please your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org