Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.air®, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Sysnet Global Solutions is a high growth private equity backed company headquartered in Parkwest Co. Dublin with offices in Atlanta, London, Cape Town, Kiev, Hyderabad and Poznan.
People & Culture
At the core of Sysnet are its people and our employees are the driving force of the business. Sysnet is passionate about hiring and developing driven individuals and giving them, long-term careers and opportunities. The company hires more than anything on cultural fit and potential to grow within the business. It is a fast-moving business – this means our people must be adaptable, quick thinking and focused on results. To succeed in Sysnet you will be smart, down to earth and open to change.
Achieve daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s set out by the business to support our customer’s needs. Be part of a team striving towards growing our business.
Provide Security and/or Compliance support via multiple customer engagement channels, including; voice, web-chat, email and SMS.
Provide exceptional customer experiences at every customer touch-point. You’ll be assessed using our industry leading quality program and receive regular feedback, coaching and support to ensure success.
Security Assessments and Support
Utilising Sysnet technology – you will assist and/or manage customer profiles to determine their Security and Compliance requirements and complete/maintain the subsequent security assessments to determine security and compliance status.
Identify opportunities to promote and up-sell additional security and compliance products when supporting customers based on their customer profile.
Undertake additional tasks as necessary based upon business needs.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent ‘all-round’ communication skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts whilst displaying impeccable schedule adherence
- A team player with a positive outlook and a passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent computing skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- 1 years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service environment (preferably Sales call centre environment)
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service to 28 annual leave days per annum
- Competitive hourly rate, incremental increases in line with performance and service
- Performance incentives, commission based pay
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Paid monthly sports and social events
- Recreation facilities
- Mid-month meals and Pizza Fridays
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Fun budget
- Tuition Support
- Free Parking
- Permanent Contract
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent desirable
- Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org