About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.airTM, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants and provides services to clients in more than 40 countries worldwide.
We have an immediate vacancy for a full time Head of Project Management based in our Poznan office reporting directly to Chief Technology Officer. The purpose of the role is to manage the company’s program prioritisation and governance through the project office. The responsibilities cover the technology project management of current development schedules, matrix managing of employees within the project team and reporting to stakeholders.
Delivery of projects on time; monitoring of KPIs; monitoring and management of risk; resource, schedules and time management; accuracy of reporting; identification of process development opportunities and implementation; ownership of ROI and TCO metrics and opportunities. Agile is used for most new products, and Waterfall is used on our legacy portal – we are looking to migrate this to Agile, should the successful candidate prefer.
The successful candidate will have a ‘site technology leadership’ role and represent the Poznan technology team at the global level.
• Project and portfolio governance.
• Establishing and maintaining best practice documentation and project material.
• Establishment and maintenance of relevant KPI’s.
• Establishing and running of Lean / Six Sigma style process improvements.
• Development of a PDLC/SDLC and maintenance of the same.
• Establish of reporting plans and matrix and delivery from the PMO against the same.
• Establishment and running of a prioritisation process (driven off data) in order to set business and strategic investment priorities.
• Establishment and continuous monitoring of the portfolio risk and issues log.
• Resource planning and monitoring.
• Prediction and planning of new goods and services required to fulfill the portfolio of plans, in order to eliminate delays.
• Establishment and monitoring of project management standards, plans and materials.
• 3-5 years of portfolio management experience.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent required.
• Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional areas.
• Experience of successfully delivering large and complex portfolio of transformational projects.
• Experience in leading a team of qualified professionals.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build credibility with a variety of stakeholders.