About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.airTM, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet, has offices in the London, Atlanta, Cape Town, Poland and Hyderabad and clients in more than 60 countries worldwide.
We have an immediate vacancy for a full time Project Portfolio Manager.
People and Culture
At the core of Sysnet are its people and our employees are the driving force of the business. Sysnet is passionate about hiring and developing driven individuals and giving them, long-term careers and opportunities. The company hires more than anything on cultural fit and potential to grow within the business. It is a fast-moving business – this means our people must be adaptable, quick thinking and focused on results. To succeed in Sysnet you will be smart, down to earth and open to change.
• Own Project Inception, defining budgeted costs and KPIs
• Manages resource planning and allocation to portfolio projects
• Own the Project Portfolio and manage resource shortages and bottlenecks
• Assists with the selection of Talent Pool resources in line with personnel attribute requirements
• Provides portfolio economic, quality and time KPI metrics to Project Managers, Team Leaders and Senior Management on a weekly or on-demand
• Manage Talent Pool attributes and Skills Tag system
• Be an active member of project and talent pool performance management system
• Make mitigation recommendations to reduce project performance risk
• Contribute to documentation needs such as processes, procedures and reports
• Support regulatory examinations and internal audits as needed.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or another closely related IT discipline.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within a consultancy or similar organization
• Desirable PRINCE2 or PMP qualified
• High internal team negotiation and compromising skills
• High multi-tasking skills
• High interpersonal, , writing, communications and briefing skills in English
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• The role must be located within one of our global offices.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to email@example.com