About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.airTM, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet, has offices in the UK, clients in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Sysnet Global Solutions is a high growth private equity backed company headquartered in Park West, Co. Dublin with offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, London, Cape Town, Kiev, and Hyderabad.
We have an immediate vacancy for a full time Software Architect reporting directly to SVP Engineering. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity for career progression within a dynamic international growth focused company.
• Creating, defining, or choosing development framework and tools;
• Knowledge and understanding the broader system environment and products;
• Creating the component design and code layout and conventions;
• Knowledge of modern pipeline delivery of products in a microservice architecture;
• Communication of app architecture to other developers;
• Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor;
• Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance;
• Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies;
• Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality cost effective product;
• Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level;
• Search, summarize and keep the team abreast of strategic information from a variety of technical sources;
• Capable of writing proposals or papers;
• Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers;
• Maintain positive client interactions.
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
• Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely;
• Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them;
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts;
• Solid understanding the principles of routing, client/server programming;
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication;
• Ability to “think outside the box”;
• Consult with the Lead Programmer and the Technical Manager regarding professional skill development;
• Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities;
• Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers;
• Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects;
• Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development;
• Good knowledge of security and encryption.
Specific Skills – No individual will have all of these, but do expect at least 50% coverage
• Material UI
• Attractive salary plus performance based bonus for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org