About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.airTM, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet, has offices in the London, Atlanta, Cape Town, Poland and Hyderabad and clients in more than 60 countries worldwide.
We have an immediate vacancy in our Cyber Risk division for Team Lead.
The role involves the following key areas of responsibility:
• Ownership of project delivery across the assigned customer engagements.
• Ownership of meeting Project and Team KPI’s for all project and personnel involved with delivery of project engagements across their assigned team.
• Directly Manages Consultants.
• Monitors their assigned portfolio’s economic, quality and time KPI’s.
• Responsible for providing key input on strategic goals for product and service offerings across the consulting division.
• Assist in sales activity directly and indirectly.
• Contribute to documentation needs such as processes, procedures and reports.
• Mentoring role for assigned team.
• Responsible for ensuring team has appropriate training and certifications.
Preferred Education/ Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer engineering, computer science, or another closely related IT discipline
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a consultancy or similar organization
• PCI QSA
• CISSP or equivalent 5-year IT Security Certificate
• CISA or equivalent 5-year IT Audit Certificate
• High internal team negotiation and compromising skills
• High multi-tasking skills
• High interpersonal, writing, communications and briefing skills in English
If you are interested in this role, please email up to date cv and expression of interest to email@example.com
Closing date for internal applications Friday 20th September.