About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.airTM, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet, has offices in the UK, clients in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Sysnet Global Solutions is a high growth private equity backed company headquartered in Park West, Co. Dublin with offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, London, Cape Town, Kiev, and Hyderabad.
The Senior Software Developer Lead has responsibility for all software development of the Company’s products ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and meet the quality guidelines set. They are also responsible for identifying any risks and management of them and coordinating planned releases to ensure they are delivered on time.
People & Culture
At the core of Sysnet are its people and our employees are the driving force of the business. Sysnet is passionate about hiring and developing driven individuals and giving them, long-term careers and opportunities. The company hires more than anything on cultural fit and potential to grow within the business. It is a fast-moving business – this means our people must be adaptable, quick thinking and focused on results. To succeed in Sysnet you will be smart, down to earth and open to change.
▪ Owns, develops and maintains the development strategy and plans for the evolution and support of the Global Sysnet.Air platfrom.
▪ Responsible for delivery of technical development against the product backlog.;
▪ Responsible for ensuring that development resourcing is correct for agreed delivery commitments
▪ Responsible for the quality of the development standards and code
▪ Responsible for ensuring that the development teams get the backlog/story points in a consumable fashion
▪ Responsible for ensuring that the correct Agile methodologies are adopted and used by the dev teams
▪ Responsible for ensuring that the development team members are properly trained and certified on existing and planned projects
▪ Required work with the PMO to ensure that all documentation is up to date, committed timelines are achieved and the PDLC is being followed
▪ Awareness to adapt to technology changes;
▪ Ability to work with various other departments to meet project objectives
▪ Experience with software engineering best practices (unit testing, code reviews and documentation)
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
▪ College degree education preferred
▪ Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with internal and external customers
▪ An organised approach to work
▪ Strong work ethic
▪ The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
▪ Teamworking you will be part of a team
▪ Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
▪ Commercial awareness.
▪ Performance incentives
▪ Paid monthly sports and social events
▪ Recreation facilities
▪ Mid-month meals and Pizza Fridays
▪ Tuition Support
▪ Permanent Contract following successful probation
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to email@example.com