The Vendor Manager will be responsible for the end to end supplier relationships and security and compliance and will co-ordinate with the internal functions of finance, purchasing and legal to ensure adherence to policies and procedures to deliver on this busy role.
About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysxnet Limited (T/A Sysnet Global Solutions) is a leading global provider of cyber security and compliance management solutions to large acquiring organisations (a bank or financial institution that processes credit or debit card payments on behalf of a merchant) and their merchants).
Sysnet Global Solutions is a high growth private equity backed business headquartered in Dublin with operations in the United States, India, Poland, the United Kingdom and South Africa.
We have an immediate permanent vacancy for a Vendor manager. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity for career progression within a dynamic high growth global business.
Vendor managers research vendors to find the best products and prices available within a given market.
Vendor managers establish standards and guidelines for vendors, monitoring vendors to ensure these policies are being followed.
Vendor managers negotiate new and existing vendor contracts and liaises with internal stakeholders to ensure all internal customers requirements are included in new and updated contracts.
Vendor managers cultivate and maintain relationships with vendors by communicating with them frequently to answer questions and check their satisfaction levels.
Vendor managers monitor vendor activity and reports on requirements and other metrics as required by the business.
Audits & Questionnaires
The Vendor Manager will co-ordinate the requirement of all audits and questionnaires both internal and external and ensure that submissions are undertaken and documented in a timely, professional manner.
Skills & Experience
– At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
– Relevant experience and expertise in key responsibilities identified above.
– Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with an ability to maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
– Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
– Advanced Microsoft office skills.
– Experience with ISO27001.
– Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
– Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
– Honesty and integrity a must.
– Working visa and work permit for Ireland a necessity.
– Infrequent business travel maybe required in line with the demands of the role.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to email@example.com