About the Role
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in the delivery of activity that will drive the next phase of our business growth. Working with our SVP of Marketing, this role will be responsible for expanding the Sysnet brand reach across all digital points and developing inbound marketing campaigns to generate leads through the development and implementation of comprehensive rolling marketing plans. You will have demonstrated ability to develop commercially successful marketing campaigns.
– Develop and implement a marketing plan to ensure lead generation and client engagement targets are achieved.
– Conduct competitor analysis to aid decision making.
– Develop and implement a highly targeted content marketing strategy to attract new leads across several product lines;
– Create engaging content including; client newsletters, articles, whitepapers, blog posts, case-studies, ebooks, reports, videos, webinars, and infographics.
– Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
– Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
– Manage various email campaigns through Pardot, including list segmentation, template designs, calls-to-action, and content.
– Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
– Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our corporate websites.
– Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on ROI.
Skills & Experience
– 3 – 5yrs+ experience in B2B marketing with a content led approach.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Strong communicator – excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Excellent grasp of social media and online marketing channels (Twitter, LinkedIn especially).
– Demonstrable experience with email marketing campaign management.
– Pardot certified or equivalent in alternative marketing automation solution.
– Expert in key tools of the trade including Go To Webinar (or equivalent), CRM (ideally Salesforce) and CMS (ideally WordPress).
– A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Strong analytical skills.
– A strong desire to be part of an organisation where you can make a positive, measurable impact on a daily basis.
– The ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities as a collaborative team player.
– Be a highly-organised, quick learner who works well under pressure and naturally loves to learn.
– Fanatical Attention to detail and organisation.
– Energy, proactivity and enthusiasm.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org