About Sysnet Global Solutions
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry compliance services, specialising in compliance validation, and merchant engagement and retention solutions. Sysnet offers a range of services, including its award-winning, proprietary, compliance management and merchant intelligence solution Sysnet.airTM, to a wide variety of businesses including acquirers, ISOs, international banks, payment service providers and merchants. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Sysnet, has offices in the UK, clients in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Sysnet Global Solutions is a high growth private equity backed company headquartered in Park West, Co. Dublin with offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, London, Cape Town, Kiev, and Hyderabad.
The Senior Software Developer has responsibility for contributing to and maintaining the Sysnet software product suite ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and meet the quality guidelines set.
People & Culture
At the core of Sysnet are its people and our employees are the driving force of the business. Sysnet is passionate about hiring and developing driven individuals and giving them, long-term careers and opportunities. The company hires more than anything on cultural fit and potential to grow within the business. It is a fast-moving business – this means our people must be adaptable, quick thinking and focused on results. To succeed in Sysnet you will be smart, down to earth and open to change.
- Develop and maintain software across the Sysnet Product landscape
- Responsible for delivery of technical development against the product backlog
- Responsible for the quality of that development according to the standards and principles adopted by the company
- Awareness to adapt to technology changes
- Ability to work with various other departments to meet project objectives
- Experience with software engineering best practices (unit testing, code reviews and documentation)
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- College degree education in computing or related discipline is mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with an international globally dispersed team
- An organised approach to work
- Strong work ethic
- Teamworking you will be part of a team
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with cross functional teams within Sysnet
- Commercial awareness
- Permanent Employment Contract following successful probation
- Private medical care – Medicover
- MyBenefit system / Multisport card
- Holiday allowance
- Extra annual leave days
- Referral program
- Eyeglasses reimbursement
- Performance incentives
- Location in the centre of Poznan with a beautiful view on Warta and Ostrów Tumski
- Recreation area and facilities, Fresh Fruits and Pizza Days
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org