Most organisations today deal with multiple information security related standards and regulation, these can include: PCI DSS, PoPI, ISO 27001, HIPPA, Cyber Essentials, SSAE 16, SOX and GDPR.
Information security standards and regulations.
- Many common control requirements are shared
- Multiple control owners engage in the same actions
- Multiple independent assessments evaluate the same processes
Managing multiple standards can be costly.
- Multiple sourcing and procurement are often individually quoted
- Multiple vendors leads to higher management costs
- Finance Department required to interact with numerous vendors
Multiple assessments can mean less time to focus on business.
- Preparing the assessment and sourcing quotes
- Hosting the assessors in your offices and premises
- Gathering evidence and remediating conflicting audit findings
Multiple security standards can be difficult to manage.
- Length and complexity of character passwords can differ
- Training staff on the requirements of each standard
- Multiple organisation interactions and numerous compliance tracking systems
When complying with multiple standards, often the process to gain compliance can involve taking
multiple steps. These steps are often shared control requirements.
Multiple external organisations require access to your organisations information.
- Regulator Bodies
- Third Parties
Controlling the flow of data in and out of your business.
Multiple technology processes and solutions.
- Software Development
Making information appropriately accessible within your organisation.
- Awareness & Training
- Contractual Issues
Our Combined Assessment Model releases the pain of multiple assessments:
We build a common framework that covers all your standards in one assessment.
One partner, one assessment saving you money.
Multiple management and design of controls collapsed into one.
Every aspect of our model saves effort and interaction with multiple standards.
Solution: Combined Assessment Model
Sysnet has developed our Combined Assessment Model, a single assessment that covers many standards, working with one partner and with fees an average 50% less than what you would pay for multiple assessments.
Combined Assessment Model
Request callback form